The pandemic had many of us feeling frustrated, anxious, and disconnected. And now, with the current economic times, we find ourselves again in a period of uncertainty.
Since we spend so much time with our co-workers (albeit digitally), these feelings are having a huge impact on our professional relationships.
The good news is that much of how we feel is in our control. And when times are tough, a little humor can go a long way in improving our mood and keeping us connected and engaged.
The better news is that we’re here to help! Watch our recorded webinar featuring ‘humor in the workplace’ expert (and legit funny guy) Michael Kerr who will chat about:
- Why laughter during uncertain times truly is one of the best medicines
- How to maintain a more positive, resilient outlook in the face of uncertainty
- What does it mean to “step up as a leader” during challenging times?
- How to connect and communicate more effectively in the virtual world
- How not to be a “jerk at work”: Insights and lessons from Michael’s hot-off-the-presses book, The Jerk Free Workplace: How You Can Take the Lead to Create a Happier, More Inspiring Workplace
This presentation is guaranteed to make you laugh.