Ok, so the workplace is just a wee-bit unpredictable right now. The pandemic has many of us feeling frustrated, anxious, and disconnected. And since we spend so much time with our co-workers (albeit digitally), these feelings are having a huge impact on our professional relationships.
The good news is that much of how we feel is in our control. And when times are tough, a little humor can go a long way in improving our mood and keeping us connected and engaged.
The better news is that we’re here to help! On March 17th at 9am PT, ‘humor in the workplace’ expert (and legit funny guy) Michael Kerr will join us for 45mins to chat about:
- Why laughter during uncertain times truly is one of the best medicines
- How to maintain a more positive, resilient outlook in the face of uncertainty
- What does it mean to “step up as a leader” during challenging times?
- How to connect and communicate more effectively in the virtual world
- How not to be a “jerk at work”: Insights and lessons from Michael’s hot-off-the-presses book, The Jerk Free Workplace: How You Can Take the Lead to Create a Happier, More Inspiring Workplace
This presentation is guaranteed to make you laugh, so if you cannot attend, we strongly recommend you register anyway so we can send you the recorded link. But you should really try to attend, since Michael will be giving away an eBook version of his book to five lucky attendees!