Keep Things Running Smoothly.
Keep your intranet healthy with comprehensive software maintenance, included with every subscription or license purchase.
When you choose ThoughtFarmer, we will do everything we can to ensure your intranet is installed, branded and functioning flawlessly. The following services are included with your Cloud or Self-Hosted purchase at no additional cost:
- Skinning to reflect your organization’s branding
- Administrator training session
- Access to Documentation, Tutorials and the ThoughtFarmer Community
- Access the ThoughtFarmer HelpDesk 24×7 and submit electronic requests
- Phone support during business hours (note: we work in the Pacific time zone)
- Self-Hosted Only: Access to the installation package for the latest version of ThoughtFarmer (Cloud clients are upgraded automatically)
Self-Hosted clients receive 12 months of software maintenance with their license purchase. Cloud clients receive software maintenance for the duration of their subscription.
You can also purchase the following services:
- Remote installation of releases via VPN or RDP
- Professional design and branding
- Platinum Support (see below)
- Our full Professional Services
Platinum Support is an optional add-on that includes services that are not included under regular Software Maintenance. Platinum Support is sold in pre-paid blocks of 20 or 50 hours. Additional services include:
- Custom scripts and queries
- SQL Server configuration (e.g. back-ups, optimization)
- Network troubleshooting
- Active Directory configuration and troubleshooting
- SharePoint configuration and troubleshooting
- Content manipulation
- Graphic design
- CSS and HTML authoring
- Ad hoc Professional Services by our team of business analysts and information architects
What Happens After a Year?
For Self-Hosted clients, each license purchase includes 12 months of software maintenance. After that, you can decide whether to renew maintenance services. Either way, you are free to continue using ThoughtFarmer. If you choose to renew your maintenance package in a future year, your coverage will be payable retroactively to the date it lapsed.