How do you build a user-friendly intranet? Everyone talks about taking a user-centric approach to designing an intranet’s navigation, but how do you actually do it?
That is exactly the focus of the ThoughtFarmer webinar next Wednesday, September 19th. Join Selma Zafar, ThoughtFarmer’s Senior User Experience Designer, for a practical (and free) webinar on intranet information architecture (IA): Selma’s guide to intranet card sorting.
Card sorting is one of the fundamental techniques for building a user-friendly intranet navigation and plays an important role in intranet user engagement and adoption.
In this webinar, our resident IA guru will walk you through the card sorting process and provide expert insights every intranet manager should know.
- Topic: Selma’s Guide to Intranet Card Sorting
- Time: Wed, Sep 19, 8:30am Pacific, 11:30am Eastern, 4:30pm UK
- Host: Chris McGrath, ThoughtFarmer Co-Creator
- Presenter: Selma Zafar, Senior User Experience Designer
- Registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/857165505
Who should attend?
This webinar will be a good use of your time if you:
- Are planning a new intranet
- Want to improve your intranet’s global navigation
- Need to improve the navigation for a section of your intranet
- Need a better understanding of “usability” & “user centered design”
Last year this webinar filled up quickly, so sign up now to reserve your spot!