Diversity and inclusion (D&I) is rapidly becoming a high priority in workplaces around the world, yet many of us are still struggling with how to get it right.
Guest speaker Nicole Steele, D&I committee manager at Qlik and Co-lead of the Black Alliance ERG group, will speak on actionable steps you can take to support your colleagues and make a lasting impact on your organization and your community. Join the webinar to learn:
- How to engage employees in initial conversations about D&I
- How to get engagement from all seniority levels in an organization
- How to leverage tech to create communities such as employee resource groups
- When: Tuesday, August 18th, 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EST
- Format: 45 minute presentation
- Presenters: Kelly Batke, Senior Content Writer, and Nicole Steele, Senior Manager, Global Partner Marketing at Qlik
About the guest speaker
Nicole Steele is a Vancouver based Marketing and Communications Leader. With a passion for diversity and inclusion initiatives, Nicole was recently featured as a guest speaker on the Channel Maven Consulting podcast series on Navigating Race in the Workplace.
Can’t make it?
Register and we will send you the recorded webinar!
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.
Have questions? Get in touch! We're always happy to hear from you.
July 31, 2020