Easy navigation is a key area where ThoughtFarmer outshines all other intranet software. It’s not only easy to use, but it’s easy to build: because ThoughtFarmer is hierarchical, all navigation can be generated automatically.
There are several auto-generated navigation views, but the new addition in ThoughtFarmer 3.5 is Tree View Left Nav.
Video: Tree view left navigation
As shown in the video, the main features are:
- Current page is highlighted
- Child pages are identified
- Sibling pages are listed
- An expand/collapse icon appears next to each page with children
- Click the page name to go directly to a page
- Click the expand icon to browse the pages in a section before navigating
Read about other new features in ThoughtFarmer 3.5: