We’re pleased to announce today the release of ThoughtFarmer 2.4! It makes enterprise wikis friendlier and easier to manage than ever before.
Here’s a quick look at some of the new features.
Group pages with self-subscription
Create group pages for teams, projects and departments. Assign members yourself, or let users self-subscribe.
Share your current status
Let people see what you’re working on or what you’re thinking with personal status updates.
Synchronize ThoughtFarmer with Active Directory
Copy information back and forth between ThoughtFarmer and Active Directory with new 2-way AD synchronization. Select whether ThoughtFarmer or AD is the master for each field. Create custom data capture fields to sync a wide array of information.
Rebrand your wiki in minutes
Use ThoughtFarmer’s new Skinning Console to apply a skin in minutes.
- Faster search — sub-second response times for most queries
- Faster page loading — we’ve minified more files and tweaked caching
- Better search results — keyword highlighting, stemming, full breadcrumbs for each result
- Better RSS reading — proxy servers and ATOM feeds now supported
- Improved UI — dozens of tweaks to the layout and presentation
All in all, 2.4 is a great release that we’re very proud of. But just wait until you see 2.5…