Andy Jankowski, Director, Intranet Benchmarking Forum
Andy Jankowski is the Global Director of the Intranet Benchmarking Forum. During the last 16 years he has served as an advisor for Oracle, JPMorgan Chase, Ernst & Young and Andersen in the areas of enterprise communication and collaboration. He is a frequent conference speaker, a student of positive psychology, and an avid road cyclist. Andy enjoys connecting people and dots.
Andy’s Topic at the Social Intranet Summit:
The Science Linking Intranets to Happiness
Wednesday, September 28th at 11:30 AM
Inspired by Tony Hsieh’s best selling, Delivering Happiness Book and Jenn Lim’s groundbreaking Delivering Happiness Movement, Andy combines current Positive Psychology research with his many years of experience working with intranets to explore the link between intranets and employee happiness.
Get to know Andy
- Website: http://www.ibforum.com
- Twitter: @AndyJankwoski
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyjankowski
Recent choice tweets
- @andyjankowski: Four examples of using Enterprise Social Media to get things donehttp://tinyurl.com/3nksj6o via @SocialTimes @ethanmcc #socialbiz 16 Sep
- @andyjankowski: Many thanks @zappos & @DHMovementCEO for inspiring this year’s #SISV talk http://tinyurl.com/6emdzr7 #DeliveringHappiness 13 Sep
- @andyjankowski: Now that’s saying something! RT @carolyndouglas: Recap “the most creative #intranet I have seen to date” http://ow.ly/6o1CC @bsandie 7 Sep