In Step 1, your learned about Determining Your Business Objectives.
Step 2 to a new intranet is assemble your team.
Select a team that:
- has the authority to get things done
- is committed to your business objectives
- is small enough to act with efficiency
The following list includes some of the roles and job titles that are common on intranet teams.
Common roles and job titles on intranet teams
- Communications Manager/Director
- HR Manager/Director
- IT Director or CIO
- Executive Sponsor
- Project Manager
- Intranet Manager
- Representatives from departments impacted most by the intranet
If you need to hire an intranet manager, you may find this post helpful: Sample Job Descriptions for Intranet Managers.
This is an extract from our free eBook, 10 Steps to a New Intranet: Buyers Workbook. Watch the one-hour webinar to understand the 10 steps or download the eBook now.