Most of our clients are super jazzed about the new ThoughtFarmer 5.0 and want to start planning their upgrade. This month’s Client Webinar will explain how to get the maximum benefit from new features, including how to prepare your intranet for mobile access: Getting the Most Out of ThoughtFarmer 5.0.
On Wednesday, November 2nd at 8:30am Pacific / 11:30am Eastern join ThoughtFarmer President Darren Gibbons and Support Engineer Tim Schiller for the webinar.
ThoughtFamer 5.0 includes a mobile web app, the ThoughtFarmer Integration Kit (TIK) and a host of other updates (learn more about ThoughtFarmer 5.0). This session will prepare you for planning a smooth upgrade that delights your users and gets the most out of the new features.
- Topic: Adapting to ThoughtFarmer 5.0
- Time: Wed Nov 2nd, 8:30am Pacific / 11:30pm Eastern / 3:30pm UK
- Length: 45 minutes
- Host: Darren Gibbons, President & Co-Creator
- Presenter: Tim Schiller, Software Developer & Support Engineer
- Registration link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/650399792
Last month’s Client Webinar, “Making the ThoughtFarmer Helpdesk Do Backflips”, is now available online. The ThoughtFarmer Client Webinar series is the first Wednesday of each month.