The intranet has always played an essential role in employee communication and collaboration. But since the onset of the pandemic and shifting to remote (or hybrid) workplaces, companies' reliance on the platform to keep staff connected and get work done has heightened. To celebrate the challenges and growth over the last year, we are excited to kick-off ThoughtFarmer’s Best Intranet Awards 2021!
We are celebrating the intranets who innovated spontaneously yet thoughtfully, the ones that made finding important information quick and easy, and those that have had success worth applauding. This year’s categories are:
- Innovation: This category recognizes extraordinary intranets that push the boundaries. A unique integration, interestingly using a feature, or doing something outside the intranet box are all qualifiers for this award.
- Design: This award is all about the visual design of your intranet. Winners in this category excel at providing an intranet that is visually appealing, and intuitive in design.
- Impact: The impact category applauds intranets that have achieved quantifiable business outcomes. Your platform could have led to an increase in productivity, reduced email use, or a tangible improvement in employee engagement.
- People’s Choice: The ThoughtFarmer community is filled with intranet experts. Top entrants of each category will be selected to be voted on by you! People's Choice voting will begin a few weeks before the winners are crowned at the Best Intranet Awards webinar in June.
Great intranets don't just happen. A lot of time and energy is spent understanding individual needs and building a platform that increases knowledge share, strengthens collaboration, and improves employee engagement.
The 2021 ThoughtFarmer Best Intranet Awards are a great way to celebrate your intranet's success and those that have contributed along the way.
Winners will receive:
- $1,000 to spend in the ThoughtFarmer marketplace on cards.
- A feature in our Best Intranet Awards blog post series.
Regardless of your company size or how long you’ve been with ThoughtFarmer, we encourage all of our customers to submit.
Submissions for this year's Best Intranet Awards are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted!