What do we do?
ThoughtFarmer is modern intranet software that brings employees together—no matter where they are—keeping them productive, informed, and engaged. We’re hiring a Sales Coordinator to help us connect organizations from around the globe with the future of workplace software.
What will you do?
We’re looking for someone that can help keep all sales activities running smoothly and efficiently and to handle the first level of lead qualification. You’re organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding communication skills and a high degree of comfort with technology. You’re looking for a place that values your career as much as your contributions, offering you opportunities for mentorship, career development, and skill development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Respond to incoming sales leads
- Assist with qualifying incoming leads through online research, phone calls and emails
- Coordinate schedules and book client meetings for our sales team
- Coordinate live and online software demonstrations
- Assemble proposals, quotes, RFP responses and contracts
- Track and report on key sales metrics
- Assist with marketing and lead-generation activities
- Help develop systems to make lead generation, lead follow-up and customer relationship management more efficient
Required skills and attributes include:
- Enthusiastic & outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Innate ability to manage dozens of lists and spreadsheets and hundreds of to-dos
- Very comfortable with all kinds of technology
- Experience in a sales environment is an asset
What we offer
As Sales Coordinator, you’ll work with talented people and global brands and industry leaders.
We believe in treating people well, compensating them fairly, and supporting them in living fulfilling, balanced lives. We offer great extended benefits, flexible time-off, and professional development opportunities for all staff. We want people to feel they can bring their whole selves to work and strive to offer an environment where everybody feels listened-to, welcome, and safe. Our downtown Vancouver office is stocked with organic groceries, is bike-friendly, and easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express.
We are committed to accessibility and inclusivity and are always working to evolve and improve our practices as we learn. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. High-five if you read and adhere to the small print.
To help make this process smoother for everyone, please include the job title and your name in the subject line.