Are you ready to become the best part of a customer's day?
We're proud of our 99% support rating at ThoughtFarmer and the rave reviews clients give us for our amazing customer service. We're looking for a smart, talented Customer Success Manager to help us maintain this standard as part of our Customer Success team.
What's ThoughtFarmer? Well, ThoughtFarmer is intranet software that helps employees at organizations around the world communicate, connect, and get work done. In fact, that's our mission, to Make Work Better. And to make that mission possible, we need to deliver great customer service—a core part of our service offering. That's where you come in.
This is an intermediate position, best suited for someone with 2-3 years experience in a Customer Success role.
What you'll be doing
As part of our passionate Customer Success team, you'll guide and support the people and organizations who use our social intranet software all around the globe.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have a dedicated portfolio of customer accounts. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, understanding the customer’s business needs and helping them succeed with their ThoughtFarmer intranet.
As a Customer Success Manager and a member of the Customer Success team you will:
- Facilitate kickoff meetings with new customers and be their trusted guide during their ThoughtFarmer onboarding and provide ongoing post-launch support and coaching
- Occasionally, visit customers onsite to provide implementation and training support (done remotely during pandemic)
- Help get new customers onboard with ThoughtFarmer. Provide product demos and facilitate training sessions with customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of retaining and growing our customer base
- Conduct regular health check-ins with customers and work with them on implementing, maintaining and optimizing their ThoughtFarmer intranet
- Support customers through our ThoughtFarmer user community
- Participate in Customer Success initiatives, such as writing client newsletters and conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Draft proposals and quotes and process customer invoices
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Participate in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product projects and events
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Success team
How you like to work
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and can resolve issues quickly
- Your work is meticulously accurate and you have an exceptional attention to detail
Is this the right fit for you?
A degree helps. More important, though, is what you've been doing for the past few years. Do you have a passion for learning? Are you committed to understanding the needs of customers so you can help them solve their business problems? Do you "get" social software and the possibilities it opens up for the enterprise?
Successful candidates have the following traits and characteristics:
- One year or more of experience in a Customer Success role, preferably in the software industry. Bonus points if you have experience with software training
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Outgoing, empathetic, diplomatic & warm personality with superior people skills
- You're a strong, confident writer, able to write succinctly and clearly
What we offer
This is a full-time, permanent position with full benefits.
ThoughtFarmer offers competitive wages for staff, overtime pay (yes, you read that right-overtime pay), and great benefits. You will also have the opportunity to attend conferences, participate in staff events, and enjoy birthday cake/beer/whiskey/pop at least once a month. We’re proud of the high quality solutions that we deliver to our clients but most importantly, we’re proud of the people that make it happen. Our flexible working environment is located in downtown Vancouver and is easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express.
We are a hybrid workplace and fully support remote staff, provided you live in Canada. Unfortunately we are not able to hire people that work outside Canada at this time.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
To help make the process smoother for everyone, please include the job title and your name in the subject line.
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. High-five if you read and adhere to the small print.