Are you ready to become the best part of a customer's day?
Hey there! 👋 My name is Carolien - I am the Director of Customer Success at ThoughtFarmer, and my team and I are looking for a smart, talented Customer Success Coordinator to join our passionate Customer Success team.
What's ThoughtFarmer? Well, ThoughtFarmer is intranet software that helps employees at organizations around the world communicate, connect, and get work done. In fact, that's our mission, to Make Work Better. And to make that mission possible, we need to deliver great customer service—a core part of our service offering. That's where you come in.
We're proud of our 100% support rating at ThoughtFarmer and the rave reviews clients give us for our amazing customer service. In this coordinator role, you will help our Customer Success Managers and Support Specialists guide people and organizations who use our social intranet software all around the globe.
This is an intermediate position, best suited for someone with 1-2 years of experience in a coordinator role.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, and a member of the Customer Success team you will:
- Assist with the management of daily operational activities, such as coordinating customer newsletters, planning new software releases, and gathering product feedback
- Evaluate Customer Success workflows and provide suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Process customer renewals and coordinate invoicing
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Participate in Customer Success initiatives, such as organizing customer satisfaction surveys and planning customer webinars and conferences
- Support our customers through our online customer community platform
- Assist with and attend customer meetings and workshops
- Work closely with our Support, Sales and Marketing team on reaching common goals
How you like to work
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and can resolve issues quickly
- You have a "roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude and are continuously looking at evolving and improving the way you do things
- Your work is meticulously accurate and you have an exceptional attention to detail
- You're a strong, confident writer, able to write succinctly and clearly
Is this the right fit for you?
A degree helps. More important, though, is what you've been doing for the past few years. Do you have a passion for learning? Do you "get" social software and the possibilities it opens up for the enterprise?
Successful candidates have the following traits and characteristics:
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing, administrative and/or coordinator role.
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Outgoing, empathetic, diplomatic, and warm personality with superior people skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What’s it like to work with us?
We believe in treating people well, compensating them fairly, and supporting them to live fulfilled and balanced lives. We offer great extended benefits, flexible time-off, and professional development opportunities for all staff. We want people to feel they can bring their whole selves to work and strive to offer an environment where everybody feels listened-to, welcome, and safe.
We are committed to accessibility and inclusivity and are always working to evolve and improve our practices as we learn. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Remote or onsite—it’s up to you.
ThoughtFarmer is based in Vancouver, and we have staff working remotely from all across Canada.
And for those who do live in the Vancouver area, you still have plenty of options. Choose from either fully onsite (once restrictions have been lifted), to fully remote, or a hybrid of both. Whatever suits your situation and life.
All staff—remote or local—enjoy a quarterly home office allowance that they can use to buy whatever they need to be productive outside the office.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help make the process smoother for everyone, please include the job title and your name in the subject line.
As part of your application, please provide an answer to the following question:
"Tell us about a process improvement you have identified and executed in the past?"
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. High-five if you read and adhere to the small print.