Join us next Wednesday for a live tour of the ThoughtFarmer-powered intranet of ACCA, the London-based global body for professional accountants.
With 1100 staff in 30 global locations, ACCA supports 162,000 members and 428,000 students across 173 countries. With such a large, wide-spread employee base and audience, ACCA’s internal communications and collaboration systems need to be rock solid. Their previous intranet was inflexible, painful to use, and offered limited social features. Enter ThoughtFarmer.
In this webinar you’ll see:
- How the CEO uses ThoughtFarmer to post staff briefings
- How internal publications have been moved from paper to digital
- How ACCA’s national offices use ThoughtFarmer to manage and coordinate social media campaigns
- How ACCA uses ThoughtFarmer to post internal job vacancies
- How personal interest stories, such as an employee who is a part-time firefighter in Australia, are the most popular posts on the intranet
- How ThoughtFarmer was the lifeline when ACCA experienced an email outage
Date: Wednesday, Feb 19th, 2014
Time: 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 16:00 UK / 17:00 EU
Presenters from ACCA: Sarah Moffatt & David Jones, Internal Communications
- Businesses who are currently evaluating intranet vendors or starting a new intranet project
- Current ThoughtFarmer clients interested in ways to increase engagement and maximize ROI with their intranet