For your intranet to succeed, content must be well organized, well structured, and intuitively labeled. In other words, your intranet needs good Information Architecture (IA).
IA is the organization of content that allows users to understand where they are, and where the information they want is located on their intranet. From ease of use and simplified navigation to faster adoption, your intranet is dependent on a strong IA.
Together with the team from Optimal Workshop, we share the secrets to achieving a superior IA for your intranet. You will learn:
- Content audit: Catalog all the pages and files and determine the usefulness of each piece.
- Card sorting: Sort your intranet content into logical groupings.
- Tree testing/Task testing: Evaluate the findability of your content.
- Building your sitemap: Create your information architecture.
- Validating, verifying, and maintaining: Test and validate all your hard work.
View the recording
Have questions? Get in touch! We're always happy to hear from you.