If you’ve been tasked with implementing a new intranet, you likely have lots of questions: should you start with the content? How important is the design? Which stakeholders should be involved? And what are their roles?
In other words, what does a good intranet look like?
Join us for an inspirational webinar on November 20th, where we'll walk you through some of the most inspiring intranets our customers have created. Over the course of 30 minutes you'll learn:
- How an intranet news alert system can unify employees in a crisis
- How a visually attractive intranet can increase adoption, and boost productivity
- How to incorporate gamification elements on your intranet
- How an intranet can be used to solve specific organizational challenges
- Simple tips to immediately improve your intranet
- When: Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Time: 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EST
- Format: 30 minute presentation + Q&A
- Presenters: Amol Gill and Carolien Dekeersmaeker
Have questions? Get in touch! We're always happy to hear from you.