Whether you're new to ThoughtFarmer or looking to upgrade your skills, our hands-on training courses are the fastest, most effective way to be fully productive with ThoughFarmer.
Designed to help you achieve mastery of ThoughtFarmer features, functionality, and solution architecture, this course features live demonstrations via webinar, opportunity for questions and answers with our ThoughtFarmer Customer Success expert, and guided student exercises.
This course is ideal for ThoughtFarmer administrators and intranet or community managers who have not previously received formal training on ThoughtFarmer or who are looking for an intensive reintroduction. Maximum 10 students per course and only open to clients who currently have an installed and operational version of ThoughtFarmer.
After successful completion, students will be able to use ThoughtFarmer features, functionality, and tools to build winning intranet solutions. Participating students will demonstrate mastery of:
- Content creation and management
- Home page configuration
- User management
- Email and notification settings
and other useful ThoughtFarmer tools!
- Content creation, editing and management
- Setting up security profiles and configuring settings
- Using multilingual features
- Designing and managing your homepage, including feeds and rich text portlets
- Branding with the skinning console
- Syncing with Active Directory
- Adding, updating and removing users
- Configuring authentication settings
- Setting up email notifications and email distribution lists
- Performing bulk changes and label overrides
- Integrating an external search engine
- Building and managing ThoughtFarmer customizations, Intranet Statistics and SharePoint Connector
- Embedding online forms using Wufoo
- Customizing the design of your ThoughtFarmer intranet
- Date: Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 @ 8 AM PST / 11 AM EST
- Rate: $150 per participant
- Capacity: The session will be intimate (10 attendees maximum)