Included in this white paper
- Why mergers fail: We’ve compiled research from across the M&A industry into a concise explanation of how culture clash destroys value in M&A.
- The importance of the social merger: The paperwork has been signed, the finances combined, and the leadership reorganized. But the social merger isn’t finished until the cultures mesh as one.
- Using social intranet software to facilitate the merger: From providing a clear communication platform to helping people find one another in a newly merged company, social intranet software provides the tools to speed cultural integration.
- Interviews with industry experts: Internal communications leaders, intranet experts, and M&A consultants come together to discuss the opportunities and advantages presented by social merger software.
- Examples: M&A stories from American Airlines, Graymont, LifeMARK Health, and others.
Preview and Download Now
Read or download the white paper instantly.
October 2, 2014