Mark Fidelman, General Manager at Harmon.ie
Mark Fidelman’s experience includes more than two decades of technology sales and marketing with organizations including A.T. Kearney, EDS, CT Space and Autodesk, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Sales and Customer Success with enterprise social knowledge base provider MindTouch, Inc. He is also a contributing writer to multiple publications and holds a patent on a system for tracking mobile electronic loyalty cards.
Mark’s Topic at the Social Intranet Summit:
What if Richard Branson Led a Social Intranet Initiative at Virgin?
Wednesday, September 28th at 1:00 PM
Where do you begin to learn from one of the world’s most famous billionaire entrepreneurs? How do you follow your dreams and passions and create an empire around them? Famous for the mantra “Screw it, let’s do it”, Sir Richard Branson has pushed the boundaries of business, entrepreneurship and successful brand engagement. But he also taught us for decades that success starts from within; putting employees first (before customers and shareholders). With such great success and creativity, how would Richard Branson lead an E2.0 initiative?
This presentation will teach you how Richard Branson would lead an Enterprise 2.0/Social Business initiative. We’ll walk in Branson’s shoes while he builds the case, executes on the strategy and sees the results. What strategies would he use to overcome internal political challenges? Which Virgin companies would he use to kick off a Social Business pilot? Which technologies would he use? How would he integrate the strategy across Virgin Brands?
NOTE: A former employee of Virgin and advisor to Branson has worked with Mark to create this presentation.
Get to know Mark
- Website: http://www.seekomega.com/
- Twitter: @MarkFidelman
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/fidelman
Recent choice tweets
- @markfidelman: And so it begins. Facebook starting to copy the best of Google+ http://ow.ly/6uKdG#socbiz14 Sep
- @markfidelman: The Big Failure of Enterprise 2.0 Social Business http://t.co/ZH6mLqh via @lauriegbuczek <missed this one – Excellent 12 Sep
- @markfidelman: ‘GOING DOWNHILL QUICK’: Here’s What Employees Hate About Working At Groupon http://t.co/iTK5kds <Not a good sign for Groupon 12 Sep
- @markfidelman: RT @dhinchcliffe: Social Business Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Does, Neither Does E2.0 http://ow.ly/6oYyn #socbiz #e20 <-recommend 8 Sep