Two days of Social Intranet Summit passed in a flash, and the entire OpenRoad / ThoughtFarmer team is flushed with pride after pulling off a successful event! We’ve already started planning for the 2011 event, tentatively scheduled for September 2011.
Social Intranet Summit Webinars Start November 17th
Starting November 17th, a speaker from the Social Intranet Summit will perform a live webinar of their presentation on the third Wednesday of every month at 10am Pacific. The first topic is “10 Web 2.0 Apps Your Intranet Will Love”, which was rated by Workshop attendees as the best presentation of the day. Register now for Social Intranet Summit Webinars — see the first one for free with the discount code FIRSTFREE.
What Attendees Said
Our follow-up survey showed that 80% of attendees were “extremely satisfied” with the Summit and 100% of attendees were “extremely satisifed” with the pre-event Workshop. Some of the tweets we saw:
- andyjankowski: Winding down #sisv tweets. Battery nearing final death. Awesome conf! Need to get one of those @thoughtfarmer headbands.
- bkmull3n: Gr8 presentation by SelmaZ on Info Architecture in general and specifically 4 designing a corporate intranet
- chadkroeker: Just got back from #sisv in vancouver. Very inspired
- dpontefract: agreed – nice job folks RT @bsandie Great day at the Vancouver Social Intranet Summit; well hosted event by ThoughtFarmer team
- andyjankowski: @ChristySeason you should come next year #sisv is the real deal.
- SEE_EYE_OH: Kudos to the TF team for a great summit. Great mix of speakers & content. Learned *A LOT* today! Head’s full!
- shaomelo: Can’t wait for sisv 2011! We had a great time! Thx to all the TF and ORC peeps and all our new friends!
- ToyotaStevenLee: How was #sisv say’s my boss? This isn’t a quick conversation so scheduled a meeting with him instead of answering his question…overall A+
Social Intranet Summit in Pictures
Dion Hinchcliffe: 10 Strategies For Getting the Most Out of your Social Intranet
We will be releasing presentations from the Summit gradually. First up is the keynote presentation by Dion Hinchcliffe.
Lots of jewels in here — I got the impression he could talk for an hour on any one of these slides. Skip ahead to slide #25 for the “10 Strategies” part. Video will be available soon.
Will you be there in 2011?
We’d love you to join us in September 2011 for the second Social Intranet Summit! Join the mailing list at newsisv.openroad.ca.