Join intranet managers, social software practitioners, and enterprise thought leaders on September 28, 2011 for the Social Intranet Summit: a day of inspiring presentations, practical advice, and great networking in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Call for papers now open
The call for papers is now open for the 2011 Social Intranet Summit Vancouver on September 28, 2011.
Are you passionate about intranets, enterprise collaboration or social business? Are you a subject matter expert or a practitioner with real-world stories to share?
The Social Intranet Summit is a one-day, fast-paced, single-track conference. Most sessions are 15 to 30 minutes in length. Please submit your session proposal via email to email@example.com.
Deadline for submissions is June 30th, 2011.
Topics will include:
- Social business design
- Fostering intranet adoption
- Measuring intranet success
- Social intranet case studies
- Governance for the social intranet
Sample of last year’s sessions
- 10 Strategies for Driving Business Value with Social Intranet Software – Dion Hinchcliffe
- An action plan for knowledge sharing and collaboration in business – Stewart Mader
- Getting the C-Suite on Your Side – Tracy Hutton
- Measuring your intranet’s activity using social network analysis – Gordon Ross
Mark your calendar
Where: Vancouver Convention Center (venue details)
Summit: Thursday, September 28th, 2011
Workshop: Wednesday, September 27th, 2011