What’s a ThoughtFarmer intranet like in real life? Find out tomorrow when two ThoughtFarmer intranets are featured on Digital Workplace 24. DW24 is a 24-hour live online event that showcases some of the world’s most interesting intranets and digital workplaces. Best of all, it’s free! See ThoughtFarmer at the following times:
Tour 1: Sparky, ThoughtFarmer’s Own Intranet
- When: Tuesday, May 14th, 9am Pacific / 12 noon Eastern / 1700 UK
- Who: Gordon Ross, VP & Partner, ThoughtFarmer
- What: Sparky is the collaboration engine at ThoughtFarmer. It’s a mission-critical intranet with very heavy use: an average of 47 actions per employee, per day.
- More info: Screenshots of Sparky
Tour 2: Connect, URC-CHS’s Intranet
- When: Tuesday, May 14th, 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 2200 UK
- Who: Claire Coleman, Web Manager, University Research Co.
- What: URC-CHS tackles problems like malaria and HIV. ThoughtFarmer helps their 800 people in 40 countries find the right information at the right time.
- More info: Case study on URC-CHS’s ThoughtFarmer