This webinar has already taken place! View the recorded version:
It’s never too early in the day to talk about intranet user adoption, so if you ask yourself any of the following questions consider joining our webinar on Wednesday:
- “How do we motivate employees to fill out their profile pages?”
- “What type of incentives will encourage employees to participate?”
- “What’s the best way to measure intranet adoption?”
- “How can we reach high rates of use for a tool that isn’t mandatory?”
Many intranet teams struggle to achieve high levels of intranet adoption, and struggle to identify what “successful” adoption should even look like. In this ThoughtFarmer client webinar (which is also open to the public) we will explore the theory and practice of achieving and measuring high levels of social intranet adoption: Understanding intranet adoption challenges & techniques.
On Wednesday, April 18th at 8:30 AM Pacific / 11:30 AM Eastern join Gordon Ross, Vice President and Partner at OpenRoad Communications (makers of ThoughtFarmer), for an educational and practical webinar:
- Topic: Understanding Intranet Adoption Challenges & Techniques
- Time: Wed Apr 4, 8:30am Pacific / 11:30am Eastern / 4:30pm UK
- Length: 1 hour
- Host: Chris McGrath, Vice President Sales & Marketing and Co-Creator
- Presenter: Gordon Ross, Vice President and Partner at OpenRoad Communications
- Registration link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/718705208
We hope you can join us on Wednesday!