We’re pleased to announce that global intranet expert James Robertson will be presenting “Intranets that Surprise & Delight: Designing Engaging Employee Experiences” live in Vancouver on Wednesday, October 30th at 5:30pm.
Is it possible to have internal software that employees will love? In this keynote, James will explore the principles of surprise and delight — and how you can use them to make your intranet amazing. He will also share examples of the best and most engaging intranets from across the globe.
What will be covered in the talk?
- The four principles of delight
- Why internal systems should be beautiful & engaging
- How to exploit the latest web technology
- Examples of enterprise software that surprises and delights
After the talk, there will be a 45 minute Q&A session where the audience can ask questions and participate in the discussion.
Who is James?
James Robertson is the managing director of Australian intranet consultancy Step Two Designs, and the author of the world’s best-selling books on intranets: What every intranet team should know and Designing intranets: creating sites that work.
This is a VanUE event sponsored by ThoughtFarmer.
- Date: Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
- Time: 5:30pm Pacific
- Location: Orpheum Annex Theatre, 823 Seymour St, Vancouver BC
- Intended Audience: People involved in corporate communications, IT, HR, and intranet management.