ThoughtFarmer clients are aiming for higher and higher intranet performance. They want to be able to gather, analyze and act upon concrete data about intranet use. In this webinar learn how to use the intranet web analytics software that comes with ThoughtFarmer to do just that: Using Intranet Statistics to Improve Your Intranet.
On Wednesday, February 1st at 8:30 AM Pacific / 11:30 AM Eastern join ThoughtFarmer Analytics Lead Bryan Robertson for the webinar.
Gathering good web analytics can be tough, especially for social intranets. Intranet Statistics, an intranet-specific web analytics package developed by the team in Vancouver, comes with every installation of ThoughtFarmer and provides highly detailed data about intranet usage.
In this webinar learn how to select the right data, assess it in the right way, and go from being a “reporting squirrel” to an “analysis ninja.”
- Topic: Using Intranet Statistics to Improve Your ThoughtFarmer Intranet
- Time: Wed, Feb 1st, 8:30am Pacific / 11:30am Eastern / 4:30pm UK
- Length: 45 minutes
- Host: Chris McGrath, ThoughtFarmer Co-Founder
- Presenter: Bryan Robertson, Analytics Lead
- Registration link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/951185760
You can view a video of last month’s Client Webinar, “Using the ThoughtFarmer Integration Kit (TIK)”, on the ThoughtFarmer Helpdesk website. The ThoughtFarmer Client Webinar series is the first Wednesday of each month.