Does making things better with technology excite you?
Great things are happening at ThoughtFarmer. We improve employee engagement and productivity by deploying powerful, intuitive social intranets that foster communication and collaboration. This is your chance to be a part of something that makes work better!
And us? We’re looking for a friendly, personable, and self-directed problem-solver to join our Customer Success team as Technical Support Specialist. This is a great entry level position for someone who gets excited about the idea of keeping clients around the world thrilled and delighted, while making sure that their product experience is a success. You get a kick out of solving technical puzzles and above all, you’re passionate about providing amazing service for great clients.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technical Support Specialist you’ll join our friendly Customer Success and Support team, where you will:
- Assist ThoughtFarmer clients with installing and upgrading their ThoughtFarmer intranet, answering technical questions, and diagnosing and troubleshooting client issues.
- Communicate with clients, troubleshooting by phone, email, in person, and through our ThoughtFarmer Helpdesk.
- Perform ThoughtFarmer upgrades for existing clients.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Identify recurring issues so they can be eliminated through documentation, process changes, or automation.
How you like to work
You want to work in an integrated team that’s small, flexible, and where everyone contributes. You understand the value of collaboration, and you’re eager to be heard and offer value to the team. You like solving complex problems and keep an open mind when it comes to considering different approaches. You love learning new technologies, you have an inquisitive nature, and you’re a multi-tasking pro. And you believe in the importance of having a life outside of work.
Is this the right fit for you?
We’re looking at people who meet the following mandatory requirements:
- You have experience working with software in a technical role.
- You’re a strong, confident communicator, able to explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You have a friendly personality and a positive attitude. You enjoy working in a team and helping our customers solve problems.
- You have a keen eye for areas of risk and potential future issues and will work proactively to reduce our exposure to these risks.
What will give you an edge
- Experience working in a technical support role, troubleshooting web applications.
What we offer
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll work with talented people and global brands and industry leaders. We offer competitive wages for staff, overtime pay (yes, you read that right—overtime pay), and great benefits. Our flexible working environment is located in downtown Vancouver and is easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express.
Find out more about what it means to work at ThoughtFarmer.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. High-five if you read and adhere to the small print.
To help make the process smoother for everyone, please include the job title and your name in the subject line.